Optimum Performance Training Institute is excited and honored to be hosting a Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification (HKC) at our new state of the art facility!
Andrea Du Cane, Master RKC (and the only female in those ranks!) will be teaching the HKC at OPTI in Columbia on 17 September, 2011. Andrea is an amazing instructor with a host of knowledge and experience. Her expertise is matched only by her effective and meticulous teaching style, which is both firm but kind. Her success and humility make her an inspiration to coaches worldwide, especially to females trainers and trainees seeking a positive role model. I have been lucky to work with her on a few occasions, and am very elated to have her visit our facility to welcome new kettlebell instructors into our ranks.
When it comes to kettlebell training, RKC is second to none. The 3 day course is grueling and often has only a 70% pass rate due to it’s stringent testing and high standards. In an effort to prepare RKC hopefuls for the rigors of the challenge, and to reach out to more kettlebell zealots, Dragon Door offered it’s first 1 day kettlebell certification, the HKC, in 2009 in St. Paul, MN. Since then, the HKC has proven an effective “opportunity to build a superb and rock-solid foundation as a kettlebell professional” (via DragonDoor). I have had the pleasure and the honor of assisting at two HKC events with Master RKC, and my mentor, Brett Jones. I have seen first hand the drastic improvement in technique and teaching skill of the candidates through the high level of instruction and course material at the HKC. This course is a must for anyone looking to enter the lucrative world of the kettlebell trainer.
Attend the HKC and leave with these major advantages:
- A deep understanding of the true benefits of kettlebell training—for both yourself and your clients
- A solid knowledge of vital kettlebell training safety procedures
- A workmanlike grasp of the fundamentals of biomechanics—to ensure your clients move with perfect form and avoid injury
- A grasp of the key HardStyle skills and principles of strength
- The ability to competently perform the three foundational kettlebell exercises (the Swing, the Get-Up, and the Goblet Squat)
- The confidence you can now correctly teach the three essential kettlebell exercises—and troubleshoot common technique problems
- The unique HKC template for designing an unlimited number of effective kettlebell workouts.